- Password strength Policy to meet Authentication security standards.
- It will mimic the policy already in place for FCWeb
- Must be at least 8 characters, maximum 24.
- Must contain at least one numeric character.
- Must contain at least one uppercase character.
- Must contain at least one lowercase character
- It cannot be the same as user login.
- Password history cannot use the last 4 previous passwords.
- Lockout period of 3 minutes after 6 attempts
2. Resource assignment to multiple assets:
- A resource can be assigned to multiple assets. Assigning a resource to an asset already assigned to another asset will not remove the resource from the original asset anymore.
The asset(s) assigned to a resource will appear on the resource grid list comma-delimited.
3. Updated Fleet Complete End User License Agreement
• All users will be required to accept the new FC End User License Agreement before they can login:
- Updated Google Maps End User License Agreement.
a. All users will be required to accept the new Google Maps End User License Agreement before they can login:
- New HERE Map End User License Agreement.
a. All users will be required to accept the HERE Map End User License Agreement before they can login.
- Added seconds to the Device Data Settings transmission settings to mimic FCWeb:
Users will be prompted with a warning message:
1. Fixed POI Report to display the proper work schedule GUID description instead of working hour description
2. Export POI results grid Changed to display the POI Type’s description
3. Fixed error when closing a scheduled report
4. User created in FC Desktop application is able to log into FCWeb