This comprehensive solution incorporates sensor readings, location tracking, and reporting modes that scale to your immediate needs and requirements. With cellular communication (2G/3G) for remote monitoring, you get near real-time visibility of your entire in-field personnel on one interface. It also integrates seamlessly with the Fleet Complete platform for a holistic overview of your fleet and mobile staff for safe and secure operations.
- PT100 device: small, lightweight device
- Network: 2G/3G cellular, 2.4GHz wireless communication
- Environment: Motion activated sensors, Internal antenna
- Battery: Li-Ion Polymer, 3.7V, 1000mAh, rechargeable
- Sensitivity (tracking): -165dBm
- Accelerometer: 3D, ±8g range, 4mg resolution, I2C interface, detection of stationary or movement state
- Impact: Impact/Free fall with threshold up to 8g
- Temperature: -4°F to +140°C full performance
- Certifications: AT&T certified
EMPLOYEE IN DISTRESS
Personal Tracker PT100 devices provide quick and intuitive way to indicate distress in emergency situations. Activating panic button, or relying on the 3D accelerometer profile that automatically indicates man-down (prolonged inactivity) modes, will immediately alert the head office of duress and where it is coming from to allow ample time to send help on its way.
The device also enables the monitoring of workers’ location, health statuses, and general activity, such as check-in/checkout and movement.
Attached to a pocket or a belt, the device’s motion sensor will activate once movement is detected, whether on foot or in a vehicle. Transmission frequency can be configured to as often as every four seconds when necessary, and after a period of standstill, the device will go into ‘sleep mode’ to save battery life.
- Battery Charge: a single charge can last 10 – 24 hours, depending on the transmission frequency and the amount of movement.
- Capabilities: The device notifies of impact or free fall, movement or standstill, check-in or check-out.
- Integration: Fully integrated cross-platform display for optimal visibility and safety monitoring.
You will receive a Welcome Email that contains your login credentials for Fleet Complete Web.
To learn more about FC Web, click the button from the Quick Access toolbar located in the top left hand corner of the application and perform a keyword search.
Alternatively you may also reference the QRC for Working with Reports