In the Reporting module, Report Schedules allow you to schedule reports and automatically email them to the appropriate recipient(s) at set frequencies
ACCESS REPORT SCHEDULES
- Log in to Fleet Complete
- From the Tracking screen, click the Menu Bar icon on the top left-hand corner to access the Navigation Panel
- Click the Reporting menu item
- Click the Report Schedules submenu item
REPORT SCHEDULE LAYOUT
In the Report Schedule Screen, all existing Report Schedules are listed and organized into the following sections:
- Report Schedule Name
- Report Type
- Frequency and Run Time
- Report Period and
- Status of Last Run
ADD A REPORT SCHEDULE
- Complete steps 1-4 from Access Report Schedules
- On the Report Schedules Screen, click the Add New Report Schedule button on the top right- hand corner
- In the Report Schedule screen, on the General Information section, type the name of the report schedule as it will appear in the subject line of the email
- Click the Report Type drop-down menu and select the Type of Report that you would like to schedule
- In the Schedule section, click the Frequency drop-down menu and from the available options select how often you want the report to be emailed
- Click the Run Time drop-down menu and select a preferred time when you want the report to be emailed
- Click the Report Period dropdown menu and select the period you want to include in the Report
Note: The Frequency and the Report Period of a report schedule should be logical. For example: if you want a report to be sent to you every First Day of the Month, then the Report period will need to be the Previous Full Month.
- In the Assets section, click the Asset Types drop-down menu and select the checkboxes next to the Asset type(s) you wish to include in the report
- Alternatively, click the checkboxes next to the Asset description(s) that you want to include in the report, or
- Click the Select All button to assign all your assets to the schedule
- Click the Unselect All button to unselect the Assets, if necessary
Note: Depending on the type of report you are scheduling, you will need to define the corresponding parameters/ restrictions. For Example, for a POI Report, you can define Work Hours, POI Category and Minimum duration.
- In the the Email section, type one or more email addresses in the To field that you want to send the scheduled reports to
Note: To add more than one email address, type a Semi-Colon to separate one email from another.
- Click the File Format drop-down menu and select between Excel or CSV to email the Report in the preferred format
- Click the Save button on the top right-hand corner of the Report Schedule screen to save the New Report Schedule
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT REPORT SCHEDULES
To learn more about Report Schedules, click the Help button located in the top right-hand corner of the application and perform a keyword search.