Work Schedules helps you to create custom schedules to reflect your company’s needs and use reports to determine if activities are occurring either inside or outside of set working hours. These are beneficial both for tracking as well as when working with rules to notify you about assets moving at specific times.
The Work Schedule by default will be set to 24 hours and 7 days a week for all assets.
ACCESS WORK SCHEDULES
- Log in to Fleet Complete
- From the Tracking screen, click the Menu Bar icon on the top left-hand corner to access the Navigation Panel
- Click the Manage menu item
- Click the Schedules submenu item
ADD A WORK SCHEDULE
- Complete steps 1-3 from Access Work Schedules
- Click the Add button
- On the General tab, type the Description of the Work Schedule
- Optionally, type a Departure Grace and/or a Return Grace period for those assets that are taken home by the drivers
- From the Schedule menu, click Custom and select the Days and then type the Start Time and End Time for this schedule
- Alternatively, from the Schedule menu, click Weekdays (Mon to Fri) and type the Start Time and End Time for this schedule
- Click the Asset Assignment Tab
- From the list or grid view of assets, click the asset(s) Descriptions to assign to this work schedule
- Click the Resource Assignment tab
- From the list or grid view of resources, click the resource(s) Description to assign to this work schedule
- Click the Save button
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DEVICE DATA SETTINGS
To learn more about Device Data Settings, click the Help button located in the top right-hand corner of the tracking screen and perform a keyword search.