Working with Breadcrumbs
The Breadcrumbs feature displays details of all snapshot positions taken for an asset for the most recent 24 hours. These details include speed, sensor information and odometer readings.
The Breadcrumbs provides you with 12 months worth of historical data from the current day.
- Log in to the Fleet Complete
- From the left-hand side Map Items Panel, click an asset’s Description for its corresponding information to display in the same panel
- In the Asset Details section, click the Breadcrumbs button
The Breadcrumbs screen is organized into two sections:
- The Map View of the positions taken for an asset is on the upper portion of the screen
- The Historical Data for a selected time for an asset is in the lower portion of the screen
- Complete steps 1-3 from Access Breadcrumbs
- Click the Calendar button to select the Start Date of the breadcrumbs
- Click the Clock button to specify the Start Time of the breadcrumbs
- Optionally, type the number of Hours to indicate the hours ahead of the Start Time that you want to view. The default is 24 hours
- Click the Load button
- In the Historical Data located in the lower portion of the screen, click on each position for the asset to visualise its details in the Map View area in the upper portion of the screen
To learn more about Breadcrumbs, click the Help button located in the top right-hand corner of the application and perform a keyword search.