The AT1 provides you with ongoing visibility on the location of your high-value assets, thus giving you reassurance that they are safe and secure. The AT1 is manufactured by BeWhere and the device reports to their servers. Fleet Complete uses an API service to pull data to display the information in the Fleet Compete application.
The AT1 asset tracker operates on the LTE-M (5G) network. It supports the following sensors:
- Battery Level
- Temperature (ambient)
- Barometric Pressure (ambient)
- Light (ambient) and
- Humidity (ambient)
AT DEVICE & KEY FEATURES
- Up to 5-year battery life with 1 ping a day
- It is recommended to use high end (Ultimate Lithium) AA batteries for this device.
- The AT1 will wake up on the scheduled interval Device Data Settings (DDS), transmit sensor and location data, and then return to hibernation.
- There is an option to enable motion and set a motion interval in the Fleet Complete application via the Device Data Settings screen.
- Important: If an area does not have 4G/5G coverage there is no LTE coverage available.
- Runs on LTE-M, low power network
- One of the market’s smallest and most affordable asset trackers
- Captures humidity, temperature, light and impact stats
- Applicable to any non-powered device
- Quick and easy install
- Easy to disguise and install covertly
INSTALLING THE AT1
- Determine optimal mounting location of device ensuring that it will not interfere with the regular operation of the asset.
- For optimal GPS coverage the device should be mounted vertically on flat surface with the sensor opening on the upper side and a clear line of sight to sky.
- Use two self-tapping screws to mount the device on a flat mounting surface.
- Do not overtighten the self –tapping screws as they will crack the base.
- Avoid mounting the device under heavy metal as this will reduce range and effectiveness of GPS and cellular transmission.
- Zip ties or 3M double-backed tape can be used in interior or non-permanent installations.
CONFIGURING DEVICE DATA SETTINGS
To configure the AT1 you can modify the Device Data settings (DDS). You can update the values in the application following sections Stationary Transmit Interval, Enable Motion Detection, and Moving Transmit Interval.
- Log in to the application.
- From the main toolbar, select Tracking / Configuration.
- From the ribbon toolbar, select Device Data Settings.
- To create a new DDS, click the Add button
To update an existing DDS from the left panel, click the name of the setting.
- On the Device Data Settings screen update the following sections as necessary:
a. Stationary Transmit interval
Default, set to one positon every 24 hours.
b. If you want to capture motion detection
i) Slide the Enable Motion Detection bar to the right.
ii) Update the Moving Transmit Interval Default, set to one position every 1 hour.
6. Click Save & Close.
The following recommended rules are available in the FC Desktop application only and can be assigned to your AT1 device to notify you of any changes:
Battery Bad/Good” Settings – 300 pingIs used to determine when an asset sensor reading is outside of a speciﬁed range.
Is used with a temperature sensor to inform you about when the temperate is outside of a specific range.
|Distance||Is used to determine when an asset moves beyond a specified extent or amount of space|
The following recommend reports can be scheduled or generated on demand for your AT1 device to help you gather information from the field:
Provides the temperature readings within a given time period.
|Breadcrumb Trail||Is a summary that is available from the Tracking screen’s right-click menu for a specified asset.|
Caution: Only AA 3.6 V batteries can be used as replacement batteries on this device.
1. Carefully separate top and bottom covers by removing the 4 enclosure screws on the back of the device.
2. Remove the 2 AA 3.6 V batteries from device.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Replace the batteries ensuring that they are placed properly--match the + and - outlined on device board with the + and - on your batteries.
5. After replacing the batteries a brief led will turn on to indicate the device is powered up.
6. Replace the top cover and ensure top and bottom are aligned before closing the device and securing with screws.